Recipe: Banana Smoothie
You’re just 3 ingredients and 30 seconds of whizzing from a super scrummy, super healthy banana smoothie breakfast!
This is probably one of the easiest smoothies you could make, so if you’re a smoothie newbie then it’s a good place to start. There are endless combos that you can try, but today we’re keeping it simple and staying classic.
You will need:
1 frozen chopped banana
1/2 pint milk
1 tbs honey
- I should start by saying that if you don’t have a frozen chopped banana then don’t let that put you off making this recipe – a handful of ice will also suffice or in fact neither will still make for a cool smoothie because presumably you keep your milk in the fridge…
- Anyhoo – on with the instructions – they’re pretty complex so I hope you can keep up…
- Stick your banana, milk and honey in a blender
- Whiz until smooth
- Pour into your glass of choice
- Devour greedily and feel smug about joining the smoothie brigade 🙂
If you’re feeling all fancy…
Why not top your smoothie with a handful of granola or maybe some shavings of chocolate. Perhaps a few chopped nuts? Or if you’re feeling really naughty, then a dollop of vanilla ice cream never goes amiss.
My other smoothie recipes
If you liked this one, you’re going to LOVE my other smoothie recipes. Go on – check them out!
What’s your favourite smoothie recipe?
Please share your fave smoothies in the comments – and if you like this one then share it with your chums!