Recipe: Incredibly Creamy, Easy Pasta Sauce
Creamy, cheesy comfort in the form of an oh-so-easy pasta sauce...
I love pasta! There, I said it. My name is Colette and I’m a carboholic. The problem is, I also love all of the creamy sauces that so often come with it. Double trouble!
However, this post is all about comfort so we’re not going to worry about calories or cholesterol just now. Needless to say, this probably isn’t one to put in the daily menu, but it definitely fits the bill when you need something quick, easy and comforting – stat!
This is SO easy, it’s hardly worthy of the name ‘recipe’ but here goes…
Creamy, Easy Pasta Sauce
You will need:
Handful of grated Parmesan
50 ml single cream
1/2 oz butter
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions
- Drain and pour the pasta back in the pan
- Add the butter, cream and parmesan and heat through gently until cheese has melted
- Add PLENTY of black pepper
- Grab a fork and a (preferably warmed) plate or bowl and tuck in, letting all the day’s woes drift away into creamy oblivion..
Feel free to chuck in extra goodies like mushrooms, bacon lardons, frozen peas or even some salmon if you have them to hand!