My Monthly 5 – September Recipe Share
September’s top recipe shares from around the Blogosphere…
A fab selection in my recipe share this month! I’ve just noticed that they’re all vegetarian! Purely coincidence – I must have been really feeling the veg in September…
1) Acorn Squash, Brown Rice & Chickpea Burgers – from Stovetop Story
After last week’s veg box delivery, I was looking for a new way to use squash. This was fab – quick and easy and absolutely delicious.
2) Beets & Goats Cheese Dip from Sly Rooster
I was keen to try this one because I had some beetroot and didn’t know what to do with them. Plus I had a friend coming over for some wine and nibbles and this was perfect!
3) Warm Root Vegetable Pies by Yotam Ottolenghi – from Food, Photography & France
Wow. Just wow. Who needs meat!?
4) Almond & Rose Water Shortbread from The Kiwi Cook
I made these for a recent MacMillan coffee morning – it was really a good excuse to use my current favourite ingredient, rosewater, again!
5) Champagne Sangria from Go Go Go Gourmet
Well, I had to celebrate my 2000th view somehow!
Want your recipe included?
Just send me a link to it via the Contact page!